Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC.
Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX.
Experienced Accident Law Attorney.
Connecting Communities, Clients, and People.
We Protect Justice & Fight Injustice.
Get a Best Advice from Law Experts.
Experience you can Trust.
There are a variety of situations that call for working through an insurance claims process, and in some cases may even require a full personal injury lawsuit. If you have been injured in a situation where someone else caused it due to their negligence or even a malicious act, you very likely have a right to seek additional compensation for the damages that you have suffered. In many cases, you may not even realize the damages that you are incurring unless you are familiar with the personal injury and tort process, which is completely understandable considering how complicated these legal proceedings go.
Read more below to learn about how a personal injury lawyer can help you through this process, as well as to get a better understanding of some common personal injuries that are heard in the Texas civil courts. Contact us as soon as possible to schedule your initial consultation, so that we can speak directly about your situation, provide you with insight and clarity about your rights and how to move forward, and get an idea of how we will be able to work together.
Please contact us with any inquiries you may have or to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Your Justice is Our Priority
Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld
Personal Injury Lawyer
Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC, is a Houston, TX, law firm that has practiced personal injury law for more than 19 years. Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld and his team have a proven track record of success and have won lucrative settlements and compensation awards for victims of car, truck, and motorcycle accidents as well as other accidents that were caused by the carelessness or recklessness of another.
Our firm is dedicated to pursuing fair compensation for people who have suffered through the fault of another. Suffering a serious injury is traumatic and can be life-changing. We put our experience and extensive knowledge of personal injury law to work on our clients’ behalf. If you need skilled legal counsel or representation, contact Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC. We focus on a wide array of personal injury cases. If you elect to work with us, you can rely on our firm for aggressive pursuit of your legal goals.
It’s our pride to fight for your rights.
We believe that victims deserve to be fairly compensated for all that they’ve endured through the fault of another; that’s why we are drawn to the field of personal injury law where we can help those who need our help.
To be honest, trustworthy, respectful and ethical in our actions. Our goal is to create value for each of our clients.
Our teams are exceptionally skilled, acknowledge their client’s condition & help them to achieve their target.
Focus makes us results-oriented. We help to find winning solutions, not simply give reasons why something can’t be done.
Why Choose Us?
Car accidents are unpredictable, frightening, and, sometimes, physically and mentally injurious. Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC, has more than a decade of experience helping victims of motor vehicle accidents. People who are injured in car accidents through the fault of another turn to our firm because it has a reputation for providing individualized solutions tailored to each client’s specific case.
A truck accident can be a catastrophic event. As a major U.S. city with miles and miles of highway, ramps, and roads, Houston is traversed by huge 18-wheelers from all over the country. While commercial truck drivers are trained to exercise extreme care when operating their heavy vehicles, they do sometimes make mistakes as statistics show.
Fjeld, PLLC, has represented many motorcycle accident victims. We have experience negotiating and litigating in pursuit of our client’ rights. Let us represent you. We can discuss your case during our free initial consultation. We’ll provide you with our honest opinion of your case’s merits and challenges. If you proceed, we’ll represent you to the best of our abilities.
Houston’s sunny weather attracts many bicyclists to its streets. Yet, drivers of motor vehicles sometimes forget that bicyclists are entitled to share the streets too and may fail to drive safely in their presence. When a collision occurs, it’s often the bicyclist who suffers. Our firm can meet with you to discuss the particulars of your case. We’ll provide you with our knowledge-based opinion so that you can decide how to proceed.
No Fees Unless We Win!
Clients understandably want to know how much it costs to hire a personal injury attorney. We customize our services to suit our clients’ needs so costs will inevitably vary. We will NOT charge any legal fees for our services unless we are able to resolve the case through settlement or compensation award. We understand the financial straits that many accident victims become stuck in due to their injuries. Our goal is to alleviate their financial burdens by fighting for their right to fair compensation.
When we do assess our fees after winning your case, you can expect transparency throughout your billing. We believe charging fair rates for our professional legal services. But unless we win your case through settlement or litigation, we won’t bill you. That’s our promise to you.
Yes, we know that dealing with insurance companies can be difficult for many accident victims. The truth is, these companies have an army of attorneys. You should have a strong advocate working on your behalf too. Insurance companies are obligated to their stakeholders to take in more than they pay out. For this reason, they strive to pay out as little as possible. While there are certainly many ethical insurance companies operating today, some are not so high minded. And, if there’s any question about liability, an insurer is going to argue on their own client’s behalf.
We Work for You.
From the time you present your claim to us, well begin to investigate it from all possible angles. No detail goes unnoticed when we’re on the case. We provide our clients with a full line-up of legal services that include:
- File court documents: court filings must be completed with accuracy.
- Attend appointments: we will attend court trials, hearings, negotiation sessions, and other appointments punctually.
- Manage paperwork: we’ll handle all the paperwork related to your case.
- Effective communication: our firm believes in providing clients with timely and accurate information. When you call with questions, we’ll address them promptly.
- Speak to insurance companies: let us talk to insurers about your claim. You could say or do the wrong thing—something that harms your claim. We have experience communicating with these entities on our clients’ behalf.
- Communicate with defendant’s attorneys: we’ll meet with the at-fault party’s attorneys to represent your interests.
- Speak to witnesses: witness accounts can be immensely important to a case. We’ll talk to witnesses and procure their statements.
- Provide investigative services: Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld often investigates claims to bolster them with evidence. We may visit the scene of the accident to take photos of the vehicles that are involved in a collision, for example.
- We may seek out video footage if it exists.
- Speak with medical experts: we may require testimony from medical experts. They can discuss clients’ injuries and provide an accurate estimate of the victim’s future medical requirements.
- Hire other professionals: we may require the help of an accident reconstructionist for some types of motor vehicle collisions, particularly those that involve multiple vehicles. We may need the services of an actuary to help estimate the cost of future lost work wages and medical expenses associated with the client’s injuries.
- Provide sound legal advice: our clients depend on us to provide them with our honest legal opinion.
- Negotiate or litigate the matter: Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld is a skilled negotiator and litigator. He will tenaciously represent your interests in the courtroom or during negotiation procedures.
We perform these and other services without charging you any fees unless we win your fight for justice.
Success in Numbers
Construction Accident Settlement
Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement
Jury Verdict – PIT Bull Attack
Car Accident Settlements
Eighteen Wheeler Settlement
Rear end Collision