Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC
Free case evaluation
Call Today (713)572-6446
As an experienced Personal Injury Law Firm, we are committed to caring for our seriously injured car accident victims.
You need a committed and experienced Personal Injury Lawyer who will fight for top compensation on your 18 wheeler accident..
Our personal injury lawyers have represented motorcylce accident victims and know the serious injuries caused on Houston roads.
You need a Personal Injury Lawyer who cares about results and and is experienced in all aspects of a wrongful death and fatality claim.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Houston, TX
Our Houston personal injury attorneys are here to help and guide you through the insurance claims process and fight the insurance companies. You may not even realize the damages that you are incurring unless you are familiar with the personal injury claim process. Every case is different and every case is important from 18 wheeler personal injury cases to an everyday car accident. A free consultation is provided for every client who may need help.
Read more below to learn about how a personal injury lawyer can help you with your car accident, truck accident, slip and fall, motorcycle, bicycle, construction, or dog bite claim as well as to get a better understanding of some common personal injuries that are heard in the Texas civil courts. Contact us as soon as possible to schedule your free consultation, so that we can speak directly about your situation, provide you with insight and clarity about your rights and how to move forward, and get an idea of how we will be able to work together.
You do not have to be in the Houston area for us to help you. We have been serving Houston, Texas since 2002 but have law offices in Austin, TX and Victoria, TX. Schedule a free consultation today.
Please contact our 5 star personal injury lawyer to schedule a free consultation and free case evaluation.
Getting you Top compensation is Our Top Priority
Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Jerome O. Fjeld
Trial Lawyer and Founder
Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC is a personal injury law firm in Houston, TX, that has been serving Houston Texas in the personal injury arena for more than 19 years. Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld and his personal injury law firm have a proven track record of success and have won lucrative settlements and compensation awards for car accident, truck accident, and motorcycle accident victims as well as other accidents that were caused by the carelessness or recklessness of another.
Our personal injury law firm is dedicated to pursuing maximum compensation for people who have suffered through the fault of another. Suffering a serious injury is traumatic and can be life-changing. We put our legal experience and extensive knowledge of personal injury to work on our clients’ behalf. Our accident lawyers have had success on cases turned down by other law firms especially in disputed liability car accidents with a seriously injured victim.
If you need help looking for Houston personal injury lawyers, contact Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC for a free consultation. Our Houston Texas law firm focuses on practice areas dealing only with personal injury cases. If you elect to work with us, you can rely on our firm for aggressive pursuit of your injuries from our Houston Personal Injury Lawyer. Our law firm has helped thousands of personal injury victims throughout the United States. Our principal law office is in Houston which serves the Houston area and nearby cities such as Katy, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Baytown, Spring, and surrounding areas. We also have offices in Victoria and Austin.
We Fight the Big Insurance Companies for the little guy
We believe that victims deserve to be fairly compensated for all that they’ve endured through the fault of another. Our practice areas focus exclusively on personal injury cases. Our law firm is committed to serving Houston, Austin, Victoria and cities throughout the state so personal injury victims can have an advocate in their fight against insurance companies.
Abogados de lesiones personales de Houston. Aqui para ti!
Slip and Fall Accidents
Our personal injury firm has helped slip and fall victims who are hurt by a negligent company such as Wal-Mart, HEB, etc.
Experienced Legal Team
Our experienced Houston personal injury trial lawyers know their way in and out of the courtroom and have tried cases throughout Texas.
Experience you can trust
A Personal Injury Law Firm That Will Listen and Understand Your Needs.
Proven Track Record
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
We take pride in our exceptionally high level of service and our commitment to the principles on which our firm was founded upon.
We are here to Get you top compensation for your Case
No fees unless we win!
Personal injury clients understandably want to know how much it costs to hire Houston personal injury attorneys. Our personal injury lawyers tailor our services to suit our clients’ needs. Our personal injury law firm will NOT charge any legal fees for personal injury cases unless we are able to resolve the case through settlement or compensation award.
We understand the financial straits and pain and suffering that many accident victims become stuck in due to their injuries. Our goal is to alleviate their financial burdens by fighting for their right to fair compensation.
When we do assess our fees after winning your case, you can expect transparency throughout your billing. We believe in charging fair rates for our professional legal services. But unless we win your case through settlement or litigation, we won’t bill you. That’s our promise to you.
We will fight the insurance companies on your behalf to get you top compensation!
Our personal injury lawyers know that dealing with insurance companies can be difficult for many accident victims. The truth is, these companies have an army of insurance adjusters and attorneys. You should have a strong advocate working on your behalf too. Insurance companies are obligated to their stakeholders to take in more than they pay out. For this reason, they strive to pay out as little as possible. While there are certainly many ethical insurance companies operating today, some are not so high minded. And, if there’s any question about liability, an insurer is going to argue on their own client’s behalf.
We work for you.
Yes, from the time you present your claim to our personal injury lawyer at the free consultation, our Houston personal injury lawyers will begin to investigate it from all possible angles. No detail goes unnoticed when we’re on the case. We provide our personal injury clients with a full line-up of legal services that include:
- File your claim with the insurance companies: We will file your claim with the insurance and deal with them so you don’t have to.
- Correspond and speak with insurance adjusters: we will talk with the adjusters so you dont have to worry about the hassle.
- Manage your medical: we will coordinate with your health care providers so you get the best treatment possible.
- Effective communication: our firm believes in providing clients with timely and accurate information. When you call with questions, we’ll address them promptly.
- Gather evidence and investigate your claim: let us talk to insurers about your claim. You could say or do the wrong thing—something that harms your claim. We have experience communicating with these entities on our clients’ behalf.
- Communicate with the defendant’s attorneys: we’ll meet with the at-fault party’s attorneys to represent your interests.
- Speak to witnesses: witness accounts can be immensely important to a case. We’ll talk to witnesses and procure their statements.
- Provide investigative services: Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld often investigates claims to bolster them with evidence. We may visit the scene of the accident to take photos of the vehicles that are involved in a collision, for example.
- We may seek out video footage if it exists.
- Speak with medical experts: we may require testimony from medical experts. They can discuss clients’ injuries and provide an accurate estimate of the victim’s future medical requirements.
- Hire other professionals: we may require the help of an accident reconstructionist for some types of motor vehicle collisions, particularly those that involve multiple vehicles. We may need the services of an actuary to help estimate the cost of future lost work wages and medical expenses associated with the client’s injuries.
- Provide sound legal advice: our clients depend on us to provide them with our honest legal opinion.
- Negotiate or litigate the matter: Attorney Jerome O. Fjeld is a skilled negotiator and litigator. He will tenaciously represent your interests in the courtroom or during negotiation procedures.
Our Success In Numbers
Construction Accident Settlement
Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement
Jury Verdict – Pit Bull Attack
Car Accident Settlement
Eighteen Wheeler Settlement
Rear end Collision
All rights reserved 2021