The personal injury law firm of firm of Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC is excited to announce a scholarship program to assist students through the Covid-19 pandemic. The scholarship is for students pursuing an associates, bachelors, or graduate degree at an accredited college or university in the United States. This $1,000 award will be given annually to one deserving student who has demonstrated a willingness to help others and an aptitude for Texas personal injury law. Here, applicants can learn more about this amazing opportunity.
We know firsthand how competitive the legal field is, and we’d like this scholarship to go to a pre-law or law student who needs a little help. Anyone who is 18 or older and enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher is invited to apply. You do not need to be a U.S. Citizen but you need to be an active enrolled student in a college located in the United States. The award may be paid directly to their college or university.
An Easy Application Process (DO NOT USE THE CHATBOT)
To ensure that the program is open to the largest possible pool of applicants, we’ve made the application process as easy as possible. Here’s what to do:
- • Write an essay of 1000 words or more on this topic: “How the Covid-19 Pandemic impacted me and my educational goals.”
- • Send the completed essay to the firm scholarship email: firstname.lastname@example.org before July 29th each year.
- • Ensure that the essay is in PDF format.
- • Make your essay original, creative, and relevant. We don’t tolerate plagiarism, and if any of the essay’s content is found to be copied from other sources, it will be rejected.
- • Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, email, birthdate, current grade and school, college you are attending, degree you are seeking, GPA and how you heard of the scholarship.
It’s crucial that you provide only the information we’ve asked for, as including other info may delay the evaluation and editorial processes. We will publish the essay and may ask for a photograph of the recipient.
After the July 29th deadline, the firm’s editorial staff will evaluate all applications based on originality and creativity. We will choose a winner on August 10th and we’ll notify them by email and phone.
Thank you for considering our scholarship program. We appreciate every entry, and we are looking forward to reading them.
About Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC
Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC is a personal injury law firm with it’s principal law office in Houston with a focus on helping injury victims get the compensation they need through strong legal counsel. The firm was founded by Jerome O. Fjeld, an experienced attorney with more than 19 years of experience handling car accident and other injury cases. We also have a personal injury law firm in Austin and Victoria. To learn more about the firm, call (713) 572-6446 or mail or visit the office at 5902 Irvington Boulevard, Houston, TX 77009.