The Firm of Jerome O. Fjeld, PLLC Announces Its Yearly Scholarship Program
The legal team at the firm of Jerome O. Fjeld is excited to announce a scholarship program for aspiring attorneys. This $500 award will be given to one deserving student who has demonstrated a willingness to help others and an aptitude for Texas personal injury law. Here, applicants can learn more about this amazing opportunity.
We know firsthand how competitive the legal field is, and we’d like this scholarship to go to a law student who needs a little push in the right direction. Anyone who is 18 or older and enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program is invited to apply.
An Easy Application Process
To ensure that the program is open to the largest possible pool of applicants, we’ve made the application process as easy as possible. Here’s what to do:
- • Write an essay of 1000 words or more on this topic: “Moving on after a serious car accident: How an attorney can help.”
- • Send the completed essay to the firm at email@example.com before February 29, 2020.
- • Ensure that the essay is in PDF or Microsoft Word format, as Google Docs links can’t be used.
- • Make your essay original, creative, and relevant. We don’t tolerate plagiarism, and if any of the essay’s content is found to be copied from other sources, it will be rejected.
- • Be sure to include your name and contact information, as well as the name of your school.
It’s crucial that you provide only the information we’ve asked for, as including other info may delay the evaluation and editorial processes.
After the February 29 deadline, the firm’s editorial staff will evaluate all applications based on originality and creativity. We will choose a winner on March 15, 2020, and we’ll notify them by email and phone.
Thank you for considering our scholarship program. We appreciate every entry, and we are looking forward to reading them.
About Jerome Fjeld & Associates, PLLC
Jerome Fjeld & Associates, PLLC is a personal injury law firm located in Houston with a focus on helping injury victims get the compensation they need through strong legal counsel. The firm was founded by Jerome O. Fjeld, an experienced attorney with more than 16 years of experience handling car accident and other injury cases. To learn more about the firm, call (713) 572-6446 or visit the office at 5902 Irvington Boulevard, Houston, TX 77009.
5902 Irvington Blvd,
Houston, TX 77009
5606 N Navarro St #200,
Victoria, TX 77904